Cart is empty
- The surface of carpets should be flat, dry and without any dust.
- To prevent the corrosion of carpets you should use naphthalene, camphor or tobacco smoke when storing them.
- If you spill water, the area must be completely dried out.
- If you spill a drink or syrup you should immediately wash up locally and dry.
- You should prevent exposure to sunlight in order to prolong the carpet's life.
- If the carpets remain paved all over the year then it would be best to be switched front to back every six months for a few days.
- Do not place pots on your carpets because moisture will destroy them. Damage can also occur if you place very heavy items on the carpets.
- If you have problems with carpet eating bugs you must get advice from a professional or the company you bought it from.
- Wrap the carpet in cotton cloth and then store it in a dry - free of moisture space.